Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Afternoon Tea Competition
1. The promoter is Oceana Hotels
2. The competition (giveaway) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Oceana Hotels and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition (giveaway). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition (giveaway).
3. By entering this competition (giveaway), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To be entered into the competition (giveaway) you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
5. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition (giveaway) at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
6. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, no further entries to the competition (giveaway) will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition (giveaway) and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. Like the post only. To be entered into the competition (giveaway) you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own will.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition (giveaway) and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition (giveaway) will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post and will be subject to availability
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Amendments or cancellation of a booking are not allowed.
12. Winners will be chosen at random
13. The winner will be notified by a public post made on the Facebook page and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition (giveaway) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition (giveaway), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition (giveaway) and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
20. Entry into the competition (giveaway) will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The prize is valid for 6 months after the date of winner announcement. Subject to availability, advance telephone reservation is required on 01202 208 612.