Yoga Loga Retreat
Longing for some escapism? Oceana Hotels and The Yoga Lounge Bournemouth have joined forces to offer the perfect UK beach-side staycation bolt-hole, offering the ultimate yoga retreat.
This staycation is the ideal way to perfect the rich art of yoga or further deepen your practice as well as a culminating opportunity for a bonding trip with that special someone, a weekend with the ‘girls’ or a solo me-time adventure of self-discovery. You choose the time, date and company that suits you and we provide the rest.
Amber Fidler, the owner of the Yoga Lounge Bournemouth incorporates the new ‘Fierce Grace’ hot yoga system into her schedule, designed to detoxify the mind and the spirit. Yoga Lounge offers mixed level group classes, or alternatively you can book one to one intensive sessions if you wish to finesse your preferred technique.
2 Night Yoga Loga Retreat includes:
• 2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION AT THE CUMBERLAND HOTEL
• FULL ENGLISH & CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BOTH MORNINGS
• 3 COURSE DINNER INCLUDED ON THE FIRST EVENING (THE MIRABELLE RESTAURANT)
• ACCOMMODATION BASED ON A STANDARD BEDROOM, SEA VIEW ROOMS AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT
• UNLIMITED USE OF THE YOGA STUDIO CLASSES AND FACILITIES EACH DAY OF YOUR STAY AT YOGA LOUNGE
• TWO TOWELS, A BOTTLE OF WATER AND MAT HIRE FOR EACH CLASS
• LUNCH FROM THE SUKHA LOUNGE (SITUATED WITHIN YOGA LOUNGE), WHICH INCLUDES A VEGAN BENTO BOX, CAKE AND A DRINK
Single room, 1 guest Packages start from £224.00 at the Cumberland Hotel
Double or twin room, 2 guests Packages start from £194.00 per person at the Cumberland Hotel
The Yoga Lounge is located in the suburb of Boscombe, 1.6 miles from the Hotel. If you do not have your own transport, the Yellow Bus, number 33, stops outside of the Cumberland, and will take you to Boscombe Bus Station. From here The Yoga Lounge is a 3- 5 minute walk.
Full pre-payment required at the time of booking
Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking
To discuss The Yoga Lounge facilities and classes in more detail please contact The Yoga Lounge directly on 01202 390090 or https://www.yoga-lounge.co.uk/